Majesty Outdoors is currently accepting applications for the following position:
Director of Operations, job description below.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience. Requires residency in the Corpus Christi TX area.
Prefer prior ministry and/or volunteer experience.
To apply, download Majesty Outdoors Employment Application and Statement of Faith at the bottom of page, complete the application and return via email to Executive Director, Dave Cotham – email@example.com.
Any questions may also be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 361-400-2321
Please include any resume and additional information you feel will help in our selection process.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Reports to: Executive Director
Job Summary: The Director of Operations oversees all Majesty Outdoors TideChangers operations. The Director will coordinate with the Director of Programs to ensure maximum effectiveness and efficiency in “Let’s Take This Outside” Community Events, Chapter feasibility and launch processes, mentor/volunteer training processes, Chapter materials, logistics, and expenses. The Director will coordinate with the Director of Volunteer Services to ensure maximum effectiveness and efficiency in the mentor/volunteer training processes and documentation regarding policies, procedures and protocols. The Director will be responsible for managing Majesty Outdoors TideChangers resources, developing and implementing an operational plan and ensuring that procedures are carried out properly. Additionally, the Director of Operations regularly evaluates organizational efficiency and makes necessary changes to maximize staff productivity. The Director of Operations, in conjunction with the Executive Director, assesses the needs of the organization and develops plans to best carry out the mission of the organization for public awareness and growth.
Key Roles & Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned as appropriate.)
- Define, implement and revise Majesty Outdoors and TideChangers operational policies and guidelines for maximum efficiency of the organization
- Work with the Executive Director to create job descriptions, hire competent personnel and oversee employee, mentor/volunteer training programs
- Work with the Executive Director to develop and implement staff evaluations
- Liaising with organizational heads to develop financial plans and ensure company-wide compliance
- Develop Public Relations and Public Awareness campaigns locally, statewide, and nationally for promotion of Majesty Outdoors mission and TideChanger Chapter development.
- Launch 8-10 new TideChanger Chapters each year, using “Let’s Take This Outside” Community Events as the catalyst for participation
- Cultivate organizational partnerships, affiliations, and collaborations to further implement Majesty Outdoors mission and vision
- Coordinate media releases and work with news sources in communities where TideChangers activity is either planned or established
- Coordinate “Let’s Take This Outside” Community Events, fundraising events, and special TideChangers events