There are five essential parts of this application, and all must be received in order for Majesty Outdoors to consider an application. The deadline for completed applications is May 31, 2019. Please mail or hand deliver all parts of the Application to: Majesty Outdoors Selection Committee, Attn: Susan Blodgett, P O Box 8888, Corpus Christi TX 78468.
- The completed Application that contains basic information about the applicant, as well as the applicant’s and parent/guardian statement with signatures.
- A copy of an Acceptance Letter from a post-secondary institution.
- An Official Transcript that shows the courses you have taken and the grades awarded through the spring semester of the 2018 – 2019 school year (if already in college or post-secondary school) OR cumulative GPA if a graduating high school senior.
- Utilize the attached reference forms to secure references from two (2) non-related individuals. These references should come from people who have first-hand knowledge of your functioning as a student on a regular basis. Majesty Outdoors Scholarship Program assumes that recommendations from teachers, guidance counselors, mentors, professors, principals, deans, and/or other school administrators are better indications of a student’s future performance in school than personal recommendations. AS A RESULT, AT LEAST ONE AND PERFERABLY BOTH RECOMMENDATIONS SHOULD COME FROM THE AFOREMENTIONED TYPE INDIVIDUALS. References from relatives will not be accepted.
5. Failure to complete the REQUIRED Essay portion of the application will DISQUALIFY your eligibility to receive a scholarship award.
All applicants will receive written notification of the outcome of his or her scholarship status by July 15, 2019.
May 31, 2019 FINAL DEADLINE for all parts of the application for a 2017 Majesty Outdoors Grant. Mail the application form, references, essay and grade transcripts to: Majesty Outdoors Scholarship Committee, Attn: Susan Blodgett, 5926 S. Staples St., Ste D-6, Corpus Christi, TX 78413.
July 15, 2019 All applicants notified of the outcome status of their application.
August 01, 2019 Scholarship checks, made payable to post-secondary institutions, will be mailed via U.S. mail directly to the post-secondary institution on behalf of the scholarship recipient to help pay for the student’s 2019-20 school year costs.